Welcome to my world. Be nice here. Thank you. +Follow | Dashboard
Karya Jalanan




suka suki Boleh ? ;)
10 November 2010 | 21:59 | 0 comments
When I Look at You ;)

Everybody needs inspiration ,
Everybody needs a song .

A beautiful melody when the nights so long .
Cause there is no guarantee .
That this life is easy .

When my world is falling apart ,
When there's no light to break up the dark
Thats when I ,
I looak at you 
<3

When the waves are flooding the shore
and I can't find my way home anymore
That's When I ,
I look at you 
<3

When I look at you 
I see forgiveness
I see the truth
You love for me who I am
Like the stars hold the moon
Right there where they belong and I know I'm not alone

You appear just like dream to me
Just like kaleidoscope colours that cover me
All I need
Every breath that I breathe
Don't you know you're beautiful 

;)
. You Sayang .



Older Post | Newer Post